Post by haulinbass on Aug 28, 2017 22:41:48 GMT -6
As I am sure everyone has noticed how our weather seems to be getting a head start on fall, I will keep a close eye on the wind forecast for Sept. 9th and if it is wise to make a launch change I will make sure all participants are notified by Thursday evening Sept. 7th.
Looking at the forecast it appears we should not have any trouble launching at Sunset Park on Hwy. A. If something changes in that regard, a decision can be made at the launch. Thanks and see you all at Sunset Park Saturday morning.